• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying North Carolina Members

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good afternoon NC, moving to Fuquay Varina in October from CA and wondering how the OF marketplace looks in NC. I have seen there are a few store fronts and (1) Vault not too far from me but wanted to see what members in that area are saying of the Oakley brand on this side of the country.

Some people reacted to this post.
Costa as far as the eye can see. The East Coast loves their Costas.

I can appreciate a another brand of similar quality. That being said, I am an Oakley enthusiast for life. Been wearing them since 1983/84

Username Hidden said:
I can appreciate a another brand of similar quality. That being said, I am an Oakley enthusiast for life. Been wearing them since 1983/84
Oakley for life here too. I even named my Wife's dog Oakley, after Jim Jannard's dog.

You from NC?

Dang man... I thought for a minute you were offering to buy North Carolina members! Thought I was gonna have to tell you slavery was abolished!

I am in Charlotte and have a couple of outlets within 30 min. I am also from San Diego and moved here a few years back (10+).

NC all my life and former Oakley employee!

I am a neighbor to the North VA but I have family in Fuquay Varina and visit a few times a year.

I'm deep, deep, deep in the mountains of NC myself. So deep I might as well be in Tennessee! The closest source for Oakleys to me, is the "Sunglass Hut" in the Asheville mall! And that's a 100 miles from where I am! Its really discouraging. 😔

Back