• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

@NuttyOAK13Y: Thanks for the great job on the nose repairs!! Top guy and would highly recommend.

20210317_221842.jpg

Huge thank you to @NuttyOAK13Y for bringing my beloved Juliets back to as new condition - stripped down and frame cleaned, new nose bridge and pins, new gaskets and rubbers. They are back to factory tight and look fantastic for a 20 year old pair of glasses!!

I would thoroughly recommend Mike to anyone looking to get their glasses serviced or fixed - fantastic work for a very reasonable price and a very quick turnaround - thanks again Mike :)

Juliets.jpg

Huge thank you to @NuttyOAK13Y for bringing my beloved Juliets back to as new condition - stripped down and frame cleaned, new nose bridge and pins, new gaskets and rubbers. They are back to factory tight and look fantastic for a 20 year old pair of glasses!!

I would thoroughly recommend Mike to anyone looking to get their glasses serviced or fixed - fantastic work for a very reasonable price and a very quick turnaround - thanks again Mike :)

View attachment 856886
A pleasure to deal with Rob, nice guy to deal with. Was a pleasure to work with you buddy. 🤝

Mike has done about 5 Re pins for me on various x metals in the last year and i have had numerous bits & pieces off him, Cases & the like. Always an absolute Gent to deal with, And delivers exactly on his promises.
Always a pleasure to deal with you Al. 🤜🤛

Back