• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Latest retune and brand new ice polarised fitted. I have no more left before you ask lol.

tempImagep665Sg.png

tempImagezXpHSj.png

tempImage60yRAS.png

tempImageRScOgF.png

tempImagewoMU1K.png

tempImage9TQZz5.png

CD82C59B-3487-40E9-ABEF-F54BD73CE3E0_1_201_a.jpeg

54611831-1C73-497A-AA53-776C2AF65CEC_1_201_a.jpeg

FB94AD67-FC2F-4761-B0F8-D1C1F5ABE319_1_201_a.jpeg

5AA7128A-6D8F-442E-84DB-4073E53737F7_1_201_a.jpeg

Ironically Mike is in the process of tuning and cerakoting a pair of these for me at the moment.
Prior to deciding the have refinished I considered selling however as I had bought RX lenses only a few years back I decided to keep them and get refinished instead.
As usual there will be much variation depending upon condition, matching box, coin (or not) whatever and there are some on ebay dearer but at a guess I would say something between £250 to £300 for glasses only would be realistic.

Ironically Mike is in the process of tuning and cerakoting a pair of these for me at the moment.
Prior to deciding the have refinished I considered selling however as I had bought RX lenses only a few years back I decided to keep them and get refinished instead.
As usual there will be much variation depending upon condition, matching box, coin (or not) whatever and there are some on ebay dearer but at a guess I would say something between £250 to £300 for glasses only would be realistic.
Thank you. I did look at Ebay and some of those prices seem rather absurd!!!! Funny that back in the mid 90’s when I bought these it never occured to me to keep the box.....heck, as far as I was concerned, I was just buying the latest pair of cool sunglasses....not making an investment!!!

Hi Nutty, I have a pair of Oakley OX8034 MARSHAL Ferrari 803409 - size 51 and I've lost one of the arm hinge screws. They have the thread on the INSIDE rather than being a normal screw. Is this something you can help me with ? Thanks!

Hi buddy. Should be don by weekend. 👍

Hi Nutty, I have a pair of Oakley OX8034 MARSHAL Ferrari 803409 - size 51 and I've lost one of the arm hinge screws. They have the thread on the INSIDE rather than being a normal screw. Is this something you can help me with ? Thanks!
If you can send a couple of pics Rob. I will leave my mail in a message.

Mike

Latest Posts

Back