• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Big shout out to @NuttyOAK13Y for completing the “nose job” on my R2 - just received back and looking better than ever, thanks mate 👍
BF4A6D20-287D-4283-BCE4-C4BB6389BB72.jpeg

Recently sent my Plasma XX to Mike for a nose bridge repair, unbelievable how fast the turn around was and the work is second to none, factory tight and spot on. Thanks Mike

Ok, UK and Europe, here it is as promised. Cerakoting service is available. The frame stripped and cerakoted is £100 plus £20 for uncoupling, new ear stem gaskets, new nose couplers, and pins. Return postage is included.

Pictures are of a burnt bronze Juliet. I will be having an X-squared done as soon as possible.

Time scale: This will depend on how many frames I get in. I need at least 4 to do a certain colour. Just have to see how I go with this. One thing is for sure, the quality of the finish is awesome!

Please take a look at the pictures.

This is EU and UK confined.

Thanks for dropping in.

fullsizeoutput_143b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1439.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1438.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1437.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1436.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1435.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1434.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1433.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1432.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_144d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_144a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1449.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1448.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1447.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1445.jpeg

Last edited:
Nose bridge repairs for UK and Europe. Cerakoting service available. Please be aware that there may be charges for the cost of the work by customs. The UK has now left the European Union so there are no trade agreements on goods. Looks like it will be 20% of the cost of the job.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back