• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Hi all !

Just received my Juliet frame 4th gen polished, treated by NuttyOAK13Y.

Had them since 2004 and lived many adventures with them... Lenses (black iridium) were fully shot, nose bridge was sooooo loose, frame was so black it was almost looking like a carbon !!!

I sent them to the wizard, and look what he sent back... They are so shiny I need to wear another pair of X Metal to look at them :cool-20:

Nose pins are perfect, not even a tiny mounting mark on them... And I don't know where he found those original Oakley lenses Ruby (not cut from donor, lenses were BNIB), but please have a look at them.

Thanks so much Nutty ! You can really send your frames to him and wait for the magic to be done.. Wonderful guy to talk to moreover.

Have a good one guyz !

PS: pics are from him too..
JulietFront.jpeg

JulietSide.jpeg

Juliet Outside.jpeg

Hi all !

Just received my Juliet frame 4th gen polished, treated by NuttyOAK13Y.

Had them since 2004 and lived many adventures with them... Lenses (black iridium) were fully shot, nose bridge was sooooo loose, frame was so black it was almost looking like a carbon !!!

I sent them to the wizard, and look what he sent back... They are so shiny I need to wear another pair of X Metal to look at them :cool-20:

Nose pins are perfect, not even a tiny mounting mark on them... And I don't know where he found those original Oakley lenses Ruby (not cut from donor, lenses were BNIB), but please have a look at them.

Thanks so much Nutty ! You can really send your frames to him and wait for the magic to be done.. Wonderful guy to talk to moreover.

Have a good one guyz !

PS: pics are from him too..
View attachment 748619
View attachment 748620
View attachment 748621

I hear he uses gravy to polish them up....

Thanks got it, not sure if I am being thick, I cant reply. I know there is a thing about 2 weeks for PM's, I am happy to go with your service, if you PM me details, or an email
Hi buddy
Did I get back to you? Can’t remember doing a pair for you. I usually rely on being messaged for this service.
Mike

Back