• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nosebridge tuning Germany?

I charge £47.50 and pay return postage. Might be a bit more if outside the UK. His charges are £58.69. Special colours? Non Oakley lenses? I can get access to custom cut Oakley lenses but need a few days for them to be cut.
Is that postage insured? If so, what's the limit on the insurance? I've got a couple of pairs of serial-numbered Ducati Juliets (one x-metal and one carbon) which need tuning up but are a bit rare.

Do you mean it's an extra £11 for up to £500 of insurance or that the postage you include in your standard price has up to £500 of insurance?
Hi Harry

If it was UK it would be £7.40 special delivery and that covers £500 of insurance. It's just more expensive because I am sending outside the UK. So, the £11ish covers up to £500 as well.

If it was UK it would be £7.40 special delivery and that covers £500 of insurance. It's just more expensive because I am sending outside the UK. So, the £11ish covers up to £500 as well.
No need for you to post my glasses outside the UK, I'd be asking you to ship to my address in the UK (trying to post them to Poland would pretty much guarantee they get stolen).

One other question: you say you can have Oakley lenses custom cut, can you have some G30 Titanium lenses cut for X Squared?

The lens cutting is off for the time being. My cutter is going to University next week so be a while before we can get that back up and running.

If you are in the UK then the3 £47.50 covers everything. You just need to send them to me. Might be able to get them turned around in 2 days.

Best regards

Mike

Back