• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nostalgic M Frame

B

BakedTater

It is astonishing that I was able to pick this pair up off of @“TRUMP”. Definitely brings back memories of my first pair, which my dad gave me on my 11’th birthday (pair of yellow 2’nd Gen. M frame w/Grey sweep). Sadly after a little less than a year of having them, the arm broke. I was able to super glue the arm back together (break was under the right earsocks) wore them for another week or so, and the frame split almost directly down the middle. Love the Pro M Frame’s. I switched out the Grey Strike for the G30 Heater. Not my go-to, but one of my favorite half frame glasses. Thank you so much for this pair. These will be well taken care of, and seldomly worn.
Sorry for the bad photos, Lighting isn’t great in the workshop.

57436BE5-E443-47E5-8898-E32E5AADB9C9.jpeg

7C2B53D3-F0EB-4661-A36E-115C5CA490EE.jpeg

Glad you like em travis.

I reached out to travis to see if he wanted this pair after he left a comment about how his dad had given him a similar pair back in the day. Wasnt particularly looking to sell it but it feels good to help out a fellow o-bro regain that nastolgic feeling. That's what the forum is all about. Cheers bro. Take good care of em.

Glad you like em travis.

I reached out to travis to see if he wanted this pair after he left a comment about how his dad had given him a similar pair back in the day. Wasnt particularly looking to sell it but it feels good to help out a fellow o-bro regain that nastolgic feeling. That's what the forum is all about. Cheers bro. Take good care of em.
I’m very grateful for this forum. Not just the forum but I’m also greatful for all the great people on here. You guys rock. Thanks again, @“TRUMP”. Trust me, I’m going to baby them.

Latest Posts

Back