• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not a Case Queen

Chandler Spencer

Oakley Beginner
KY
Just purchased a titanium Gearbox.:) From what I've heard, the brushed titanium holds up well against scratches and bumps. however, ive owned this watch for 3 days and it already has a nice little scratch in the bezel from barely bumping on a metal desk at work.:slow: At $900 for the watch, it kinda hurt, and i contemplated getting it resurfaced then boxing it up to hold its resale value... then realized it's a badass watch and it needs to be worn!:cool-20:

anyone else have a banged up oakley watch they wear every day?

I try to keep everything Oakley in as nice as shape as possible. I can't stand scratches on lenses/watches. Although if something is worn everyday then scratches are bound to happen. It sucks when you spend so much money on something and deface it but the satisfaction from wearing it and seeing the item is worth the risk.

Just purchased a titanium Gearbox.:) From what I've heard, the brushed titanium holds up well against scratches and bumps. however, ive owned this watch for 3 days and it already has a nice little scratch in the bezel from barely bumping on a metal desk at work.:slow: At $900 for the watch, it kinda hurt, and i contemplated getting it resurfaced then boxing it up to hold its resale value... then realized it's a badass watch and it needs to be worn!:cool-20:

anyone else have a banged up oakley watch they wear every day?
I bought my gear box used and love it, It was scratched when I bought it but the locking screw down git stripped and oakley replaced the housing for free now it looks new besides the small scratch they put on the crystal but I'm not planning on selling it so I'm happy!!!!wear your watches it's worth it bro work hard play hard and look good in your gear box I get tons of compliments on it

Just as the thread says, neither my GMT or Judge are a case queen. They both get worn on a daily basis and I always get compliments on them!

I have this same watch and wear it frequently. Its a great watch and is bery durable (at least the face is) these watches need to be worn :) congrats on a great piece!

Back