• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not a Gascan person but..

Violet or Ice?

• Total voters
B

BakedTater

I'm far from a gascan fan, but, for what I paid, I may put some money up for new lenses. It is the polished white with the BI and white icon. Cleaned them up when I got home (they were icky), and took off the icons and polished them (which is now chrome). Looks a bit better. I might be ordering new lenses for them. I don't like the reds on a white frame. Thinking more of an Ice, or violet? What are your guys' opinions? Violet, or Ice?

IMG_20170101_222208.jpg

**Update on the lens choice
I have decided to part ways with both the ice iridium, and the violet iridium. I ended up going with the Sapphire Iridium. Lenses should be here next week sometime. Next update will be the lenses inside of the frames.

Why would you give us two choices to choose from and then choose something else?!?!?!

HOW CRUEL AND INSENSITIVE OUR EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS CAN TOU BE????:cry:

I agree!

Jesus man, why did we even bother?!?! We were all right there with you...as your brothers...AGONIZING over this seemingly life-changing decision!!

And you casually rebuke our efforts with "I have decided to part ways"...like you are dismissing a nose-picking teenage slacker at your carwash that you only hired because he's your nephew?!?!!

Cruel.

Back