• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not Again!

I got you all beat. Was changing the battery in a MM the other day. The damn screw that holds the battery clamp down turned into a trebuchet and launched the damn screw across the room. For those of you who have ever replaced a battery in a MM knows how small that ****** is! Took me forever to find it.

I got you all beat. Was changing the battery in a MM the other day. The damn screw that holds the battery clamp down turned into a trebuchet and launched the damn screw across the room. For those of you who have ever replaced a battery in a MM knows how small that ****** is! Took me forever to find it.
I feel for you man. I've resorted to trying a strong magnet to a dowel to pick up lost screws. If all else fails, I light up the sky with the "Z" flood light. @zwc0442 always comes through.

I spent an hour yesterday looking for a Juliet orbital screw. I set a towel on my desk to catch any falling pieces while changing lenses. I somehow managed to launch a screw halfway across my office where it settled underneath my guitar amp.

Latest Posts

Back