• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not An X Metal Per Se

Spenc is an awesome guy to deal with too! His packaging is top notch. I drove to his house last year to pick my display up
Spence is a great guy and funny that you would comment on his packaging because it is always done well.
It didn't cost that much to ship but you drove from southern Georgia to county Kent to pick-up a display?
That's just being too cheap G! :)

Spence is a great guy and funny that you would comment on his packaging because it is always done well.
It didn't cost that much to ship but you drove from southern Georgia to county Kent to pick-up a display?
That's just being too cheap G! :)
I drove to his house in a big rental truck to pick it up, all the way across the UK. I lived close to London for a while.

It seems some of my favorite people live in towns named Kent. Amazing that a display case can get here in 4 days from Great Britain and for relatively cheap. Thanks Spenc!
View attachment 100380
Hi buddy glad you got it safe I just wish goods come from USA got here as quick been waiting for some items from there about 4 weeks now :sorry:Think I may have been had It sucks when it is someone from the forum I try my best to help people out on here and hope people do the same but as I guess you know all to well at the mo not the case.