• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not Gonna Believe This.

77RRad

Oakley Expert
Las Vegas
Went down to the closest O store and they said the vault got something in and Id have to go there to buy it.
Went down there and they had another pair of IH Juliets they were holding for someone sealed in box, but they backed out. Thats 2 IHs in 3 days. Then I found out they got 3 total and 25 other juliets last week but those all sold before I picked up the 5 total i bought between Saturday and Monday.

Last edited:
AND...someone on the bay just scored a mint pair of Romeo 1.0 - Jordan edition serialized with X-Metal Vault for $600! Was not me.

I have had 2 or 3 Oakley stores check other stores for the IH juliets and always came back all gone where are these coming from.

I guess they had 3 His but when I was there Saturday they only said one, so I don't know if the manager pulled the 2 others aside or what, but then the O store told me about the backed out buyer so I went and got he 2nd ones and I think the 3rd was sold to an employee.

have you opened up a pair of the IH, just wondering if they came with the IH microbag, lot of time when the discontinued pair shows up they have generic microbag

Back