• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Encoder Delayed: Not looking good

Jestertech

Oakley Beginner
Not looking good right now for Oakley Encoder Gold before summer is over. No word from Oakley, and every company out there selling them says they are in stock...when they are NOT!

Getting kind of old. Personally, The new styles are not to my liking. I really don't like the Sutro's. They remind me of Yoko Ono sunglasses. But, whatever you like I guess.

I just like the Encoder better. Been promised to me to many times. I keep getting emails from Oakley trying to sell me other styles that people won't buy, at a discount price.

I guess I'll just keep waiting. Hey!... Maybe at Christmas!!!

Not looking good right now for Oakley Encoder Gold before summer is over. No word from Oakley, and every company out there selling them says they are in stock...when they are NOT!

Getting kind of old. Personally, The new styles are not to my liking. I really don't like the Sutro's. They remind me of Yoko Ono sunglasses. But, whatever you like I guess.

I just like the Encoder better. Been promised to me to many times. I keep getting emails from Oakley trying to sell me other styles that people won't buy, at a discount price.

I guess I'll just keep waiting. Hey!... Maybe at Christmas!!!

Idk where you got the info but they were supposed to drop the gold stuff for the olympics, and my local vault had a few 24k and field encoders yesterday

Thanks man, but I tried them. I even called them and they said they were in stock. Thats because the customer service people work from home, and are looking at the same website we are.. but then backordered. Its a game these companies play to get your money.

Thank you though!! I appreciate it!

Interesting, I should know better than to go on any Lux website for supply. I tried the gold pair on when the local store had them, and they are pretty cool!

Completely agree. I have the black, and those are really cool too. Gold are supposed to be back in on week 27 but we'll see!

I’m waiting for the prizm dark golf version, are those suppose to drop week 27 too?

Back