• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not Much Of A Collection...yet.

The Kestrel

Oakley Expert
Hello fellow enthusiasts and collectors.
For many years I have owned, used, and abused my sunglasses. I've always loved Oakley style and durability, but didn't get much further into it then that. Until a new job and more disposable income. Now I'm just paralyzed with indecision as to what I need to add to my woefully small collection first. :lolsign:

So here is the very very modest start to what has already been a lot of fun.
Shaun White Eyepatch 2
Jury
Alinghi Fuel Cell
Alpha Decay Style Switch
Chip Foose Fuel Cell (not pictured)
Oakley Minute? First ones I ever bought, about 15 years ago. In bad shape, but for nostalgia's sake I included them.
20140615_072309.jpg
20140615_072347.jpg
20140615_075741.jpg
20140615_075727.jpg
20140615_072331.jpg

Hello fellow enthusiasts and collectors.
:hi:

For many years I have owned, used, and abused my sunglasses.
Wow, me too :lolsign:

more disposable income
If you find any more of that 'disposable income' I know a good charity - me (j/k)

Collections are meaningful no matter how big or small, 2 pairs or 102 pairs, it is what they mean to you that counts. Reading your post I get the feeling that you appreciate these pieces a great deal and to me that is the heart and soul of any collection no matter what size!

I'm looking forward to seeing your 'modest' collection grow ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys. I always thought it would be cool to collect something, but it never occurred to me to collect Oakley until very recently. The frames I've got now are just for love of the style. And yeah, I saved up summer job money to buy my first pair of Oakleys. Wore them constantly for about 9 years before I finally upgraded. Best $95 bucks a 15 year old has ever spent.

I'm looking forward to seeing it grow too! Scooped of the London Fuel Cells from 6pm today. Can't pass those up for $53...

Back