• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not Oakley but I did this today

386MFrames

Oakley Enthusiast
Lake City, FL
My bezel was getting a little scratched up looking, so I tried to give it a little bit of a brushed look.
The screen, glass, and bezel are all one piece so it was kind of a bitch. Still needs another go around, but I ruined my last pad for the dremel. But ain't it.. Well.. Different? Wish I could cerakote it black again, but I can't..
Didn't think to take a before picture to show the scratches, but there's one closer to when I bought it.

Btw this is the sapphire version which only comes with a black/gray bezel, and I may be one of the first people to do this. So now it's tripled in value and is uber rare.
bf1ef8fc6deb6a440bf00feeb2731a3c.jpg
c951e8fa33f23cedf7177d6633692994.jpg

WATCH This!

The watch looks like a plate on a wrist. I like large chunky watches, but this looks like a plate with a band.

@OakleyFrankFMJ, why would I hit this kind soul with a shovel?

No need for violence, @386MFrames.

:angel:
I thought you weren't mean :'(

Its not the most beautiful, but it can take a beating and as far as smart watches go, it only needs a charge about every 10 days so that's great

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I thought you weren't mean :'(

Its not the most beautiful, but it can take a beating and as far as smart watches go, it only needs a charge about every 10 days so that's great

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I'm really not mean. :angel:

The watch works for you, that's all that matters...

Latest Posts

Back