• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not only new to Oakley, but to 'decent' sunglasses in general

Tried out the Whiskers at the vault. Really like em, also noticed the Gauge 6 in a bronze color... Want that too and they fit well...oh no.
They are both great wire frames! one is a modern aviator and the other is a throwback but still looks sharp.. you just might have to get them both 😀.

If you like the Holbrook look and are not too convinced on the Sliver, if you can find a pair give the Twoface XL a try
Didn't see the XL version of that on their site, and the half split design seems... hipster for lack of a better word. Though the broader woodgrain arms seem nice.

So far these are on my wish list , perhaps one when tax return comes back. Curious about the prizm rose gold and prizm tungsten look , I assume they are probably similar to what my SWP gives far as the warm gold look.

Screenshot_20210426-231255_Chrome.jpg

Decided , soon as I sell one of my fountain pens, going to try for the Manoburn in Prizm Rose Gold, just want to get a feel of it compared to prizm tungsten if it's not just reflective aesthetic between the two.

Decided , soon as I sell one of my fountain pens, going to try for the Manoburn in Prizm Rose Gold, just want to get a feel of it compared to prizm tungsten if it's not just reflective aesthetic between the two.
Prizm tungsten and Prizm rose gold look extremely similar when looking through. The rose gold iridium gives the lens a little more orange-ish tint to look through vs prizm tungsten but it is very minor. Prizm tungsten polarized is one of my favorite lenses and Prizm rose gold polarized is also very nice and similar.

Back