• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not sure if I am a shelf Whore!!

No offense, but the whole "Shelf Whore" label continues to be the most condescending title related to the Forum

Why?
Because there are infinite reasons why we keep the items that we love and ultimately display them or keep them new.

Last edited:
Very nice collection....and welcome to the forum. One of the great things about this community is YOU can decide, in most cases, how you fit in, to whatever category or threads you find yourself aligned to.

If you feel like you are a S.W., then you are.

There may be some that may argue with your stance, but most will do it in a benign manner. But don't let that stop or deter you from contributing to discussions or joining groups.

I don't wear anything I purchased because all I do is buy them and then store them away. I have stuff displayed also. Never enough room. I have specifically 2 pairs that I wear daily and that's all.
I can't recall that I've ever seen the two pieces menial enough to be your daily drivers.... Are they C-6 Alum's because they just aren't rare enough for you? ;P /insertsarcasmfonthere

Back