• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not The King Of Craigslist, But At Least The Prince!

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
I was on search tempest and came across an "Oakley Jumpsuit Vest" listing. I figured it could only be one of a few things so I messaged him. Turns out to be a new AP Vest so of course I tell him I immediately want it.

Then comes the kicker. I get this email from him and I go into shock.

"hey man, are you interested in any other Oakley stuff? My dad use to be an Oakley rep and has tons of stuff. So I could see what else he wants to get rid of if you like."

I'm in heaven. He next tells me his dad has a helmet. So I figure it's gotta be a medusa or a flight deck. It was a flight deck in good shape and in working order. Of course I want it and still ask for more. Pair of Juliet's with a huge foam Oakley box too.

Just met the guy and paid less for all three than I see just the AP VEst going for alone.
I also told him to keep my number and let me know if he wants to get rid of any more stuff. He was pretty sure his dad had a medusa with goggles and was gonna check on that for me too

So now I'm standing outside of a women's dressing room typing this because if I get to spend money on more glasses then she deserves some pretty things too. What can I say, I'm in love.

PICS:
2a576bc2.jpg

0567d1c2.jpg

57e8dd0f.jpg

And I had to remove a shelf to fit my foam head all dressed up, but I think it looks good with the SI balaclava and SI Gascans.

Also notice the Soviet set accented with a legit Russian hat that my SI hookup sent me from overseas
44b4c507.jpg

Back