• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not The Prettiest Thing, But...

wdfmotorman

Oakley Beginner
So, kinda new here but through a little bit of work I have added another pair of glasses to the herd. Now, I feel like these are ligit, but please let me know if I'm incorrect. That being said, I know theyre in somewhat rough condition, but I think I got em for decent. My questions are this. where are good places to try to find Oakley replacement lenses? is there an aftermarket lens that is preferred, since it seems finding lenses isnt that easy? Is there a god place to look for new socks, nosebombs, and gaskets etc? Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated. I ve wanted em for a while and now I gotta get these back to looking good!
4CxDCZa.jpg?1

Good score!

Once you can access the exchange area here you'll see people selling accessories for the Romeo.

Aftermarket replacement lenses are inferior, but have color options not available from Oakley. There are members here who can cut down Oakley lenses into Romeo lenses for a modest fee, in my opinion this is your best bet.

You can still find Romeo rubber kits, but be prepared to pay a lot of money for genuine rubber. Aftermarket rubber isn't quite as good, but it's not bad and readily available. And you're not sacrificing performance of the glasses like you would be with aftermarket lenses.

Latest Posts

Back