• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Note!!! (Special Editions At Sunglass Hut)

Port St. Oakley

Oakley Enthusiast
I work for Sunglass Hut and want to let you guys know that it appears certain special editions like the Sucderia Ferrari collection, as well as the infinite hero collection, we get one maybe two but once we sell out it seems that we are not replenished, so if you want em you gotta get em, I already lost myself a Ferrari fuel cell and carbon blade

Probably because most Oakley diehards who are in search of the rare pieces go to o stores or oakley.com for their scores. I've never bought from sunglass hut. I've always heard that the hut sells the pair off the wall and doesn't include a box. Seems weird to me.

I work for Sunglass Hut and want to let you guys know that it appears certain special editions like the Sucderia Ferrari collection, as well as the infinite hero collection, we get one maybe two but once we sell out it seems that we are not replenished, so if you want em you gotta get em, I already lost myself a Ferrari fuel cell and carbon blade

OUCH!!!!

Probably because most Oakley diehards who are in search of the rare pieces go to o stores or oakley.com for their scores. I've never bought from sunglass hut. I've always heard that the hut sells the pair off the wall and doesn't include a box. Seems weird to me.

True, but if you talk to the correct person you can get the box and paperwork. Kiosks usually throw them out but a good store will keep em.

Kiosks usually throw them out but a good store will keep em.

I have been to ALOT of SGH stores. Most throw out the boxes unless it is a special edition and even then that is not a given. Most stores complain they dont have the proper space to store boxes for all the pairs they have. They actually do, if the stores would be designed correctly but that is a whole nother story. The space is there, just not properly utilized. Most of their customers could care less about the box anyway, which is another issue. If the customers started demanding the boxes more often, they might start keeping them. Then again, most of the staff doesnt have a clue what box goes with what pair anyway.... I digress....

I bought a special edition pair at SGH because it was the only lace I could find a polarized jade Radarlock. I was going for a pair to wear cycling so it's gonna get nasty. Didn't get the box but can't imagine anyone would want it after a few seasons of sweat and grime.

I dont know which store u guys been to but two of the three stores ive been to they just open the drawer under the cases and told me to look until my heart was content. The third store didnt do that for me cause i didnt spend much time there. Kudos on the JIP collection thou. Almost bought a pair of straights, but opted for ferrari canteens. My point is all their boxed oakleys are under the glass cases.

Back