• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nothing Beats FREE!! Thanks To "Mr. Hope" And A Few Friends!

Sweet you can go wrong with that.
If I can just find free stands, i'd be a very happy man. My space is getting cramped.
Incredible, I can't find a triple stand for under $40 lol. I'm all for helping others out I think that's great man. Pay it forward I suppose.
Awesome stuff man!
Very cool!

thanks bros! actually he even mentioned that the next time he gets items he will send me more! awesome member!! and yeah, he just told me to pay it forward and do the same thing with other people!

thanks bros! actually he even mentioned that the next time he gets items he will send me more! awesome member!! and yeah, he just told me to pay it forward and do the same thing with other people!

If you run out of room for all those free stands, feel free to pay it forward. :)

With all this free stuff you should have at least left the store with a big bag not that little one.

lol!! actually they have a lot of shirts plus an store exclusive oakley dubai shirt but they dont have my size. for the sunnies they have nothing that excited my.... only some bags which i could buy here in my place... got the water tank and the cleaner coz they are not available here...

Back