• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Notifications and a change in the space/ time continuum

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
So for the longest time there was an issue with notifications not being sent out. Months ago, maybe a year, cant remember, it all got fixed. When someone sent a message or posted in one of my threads I got the notification right away. Well... a couple weeks ago this changed again. I dont get anything through the day but in the evening here they all come. Is this happening to others?

So for the longest time there was an issue with notifications not being sent out. Months ago, maybe a year, cant remember, it all got fixed. When someone sent a message or posted in one of my threads I got the notification right away. Well... a couple weeks ago this changed again. I dont get anything through the day but in the evening here they all come. Is this happening to others?

Interesting, just to confirm is this on web browser or tapatalk or?

I notice that if a thread im following has a post by someone I ignore (or is ignoring me) I no longer get notifications on that thread. Even after cool folks post again.

2ECD4B18-14FC-4280-B522-D2314281C51C.gif

@GRFMotorsports

I get so many email notifications that I ignore them all. And then delete them all before reading any. Then check the OF to see what's going on.

Back