• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NotsoGOLDbrook

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I went on sunglass hut run to see if I could find a pair of those Jawbones that were on sale. No luck, so I picked up the polarized matte black Shaun White holbrooks and a pair of 24k lenses. Since I probably won't be lucky enough to pick up an FMJ holbrook I bought these. I bought the lenses from N3L, and the dude there told me to look for the FMJ holbrooks at sporting goods stores like ****'s.
6179391828_2c14fb7091_z.jpg

6178865799_337d3e4c7e_z.jpg

this is exactly what i did with my SW matte black as well. like someone once mentioned to me "this is how this pair was suppose to be made"...24k and the matte finis just pops incredibly!

this is exactly what i did with my SW matte black as well. like someone once mentioned to me "this is how this pair was suppose to be made"...24k and the matte finis just pops incredibly!
Why didn't Oakley use their new 24K Polarized for their matte black pair? makes sense....I don't get Oakley's lens choice idea's a lot of the time.

The controversial decision was reached to call the Goldbrooks: PeelBrooks instead...I'd enjoy what u got a rep told me yesterday that his Goldbrook is already bubbling...worn once...

The controversial decision was reached to call the Goldbrooks: PeelBrooks instead...I'd enjoy what u got a rep told me yesterday that his Goldbrook is already bubbling...worn once...

funny. i have worn them numerous of times, in the hot humid climate that is Singapore's tropical weather..and no peeling at all. funny.

Back