• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

November 1st- SGH Exclusives

Oh, another SGH exclusive.....re-doing the glow in the dark frogs but polarized...different but the same, limited.... but not really.

I know right, all of the non-polarised pairs never sold and are now at Vaults, so what makes Oakley think having them polarised will make any difference? I'd imagine some will buy them to canabalise the lenses but I'd imagine the lenses would make it to OCP at some point?

Jared, please share any and all information you have, and thanks for the heads up on these. I can't promise we'll like all of it though!

I Understand. Just hard hearing all the negative stuff about 1. A company I love so much (Oakley) and 2. A company that has been good to me for so many years. (Lux)

Plus Hut won't take much unless its Polar, Hence revamping some stuff.

Next year I know of 1 exclusive Polar color that only Hut will have and I am stoked for it.

At least SGH hasn't seen it. I know you and SGH don't get along...sorry. They are pretty damn excited though.

I get along with SGH very well and there is some very nice people at SGH which are on this site..... a few went out of their way to help me personally in a deplorable situation.

That being said: Its Lux I am not a fan of..... but..... I will stop there and not let this thread take a turn. I appreciate your update, as we all do. I was only inferring about the frog models that have been slightly changed and now offered as exclusives. My comment was in no way "hate" by any means. Nothing personal....

In fact if you look at the history of Frogskin...sort of

I don't think special editions were limited to some sort of stores owned by Oakley, i don't think Jim Jannard wanted that i can't buy O products because i can't afford at SGH, i don't think he was thinking Oakley customers are retarded sheeps who are buying every fluo bicoloured glasses

And the crap colours are on every model now, not only frogs

For a specific store which designed the limited model, not bicoloured fluo (or grap vine or whatever colour only collecting people are buying) frogskins because its owned by the same company

I bought a STPH Holbrook and the STPL store sent them to me internationally, not SGH

A retailer owned by Luxottica, as Oakley. and yes that's the problem, it's just a retailer, it's not like the designers (not glasses retailers) you talked about who wanted to do a real special edition to represent their company style and not another colour change

For a specific store which designed the limited model, not bicoloured fluo (or grap vine or whatever colour only collecting people are buying) frogskins because its owned by the same company

I bought a STPH Holbrook and the STPL store sent them to me internationally, not SGH

I think this comment opens a major can of worms. I wanted to talk about this but did not want to hijack the tread as this will fuel a major fire in my opinion

Latest Posts

Back