• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Novice but been buying Oakley sunglasses for years. Looking for Carbon Primes and Badmans.

Byoung21

Oakley Beginner
Hey all. I've been buying Oakleys for years, but never paid any more attention than look and names of the ones I own until recently. Maybe this is a dumb question, but can anyone tell me why the base model Carbon Primes or Badmans are difficult to find? Oakley.com doesn't have them and most places online are "out of stock". I can barely find a pair or two on ebay but only a pretty limited release edition where the seller is asking $1000 to $1500(a tad more than I want to spend of shades). Are the base models that limited or just waiting on release? Like I said, it may be a dumb question and maybe someone who owns 20 pairs isn't the biggest newb, but I'm not having the best time researching at the moment. Any info. or a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Hey all. I've been buying Oakleys for years, but never paid any more attention than look and names of the ones I own until recently. Maybe this is a dumb question, but can anyone tell me why the base model Carbon Primes or Badmans are difficult to find? Oakley.com doesn't have them and most places online are "out of stock". I can barely find a pair or two on ebay but only a pretty limited release edition where the seller is asking $1000 to $1500(a tad more than I want to spend of shades). Are the base models that limited or just waiting on release? Like I said, it may be a dumb question and maybe someone who owns 20 pairs isn't the biggest newb, but I'm not having the best time researching at the moment. Any info. or a point in the right direction would be appreciated.
I think production stopped on both of these frames.

Be careful with pricing...neither held their value very well. Carbon Primes seemed to bottom out at $250, but may be on the rise a bit. Badmans probably bottomed out around $100 and may be up just a tad...(It has hinge issues that disappointing collectors)

Last edited:
I think production stopped on both of these frames.

Be careful with pricing...neither held their value very well. Carbon Primes seemed to bottom out at $250, but may be on the rise a bit. Badmans probably bottomed out around $100 for fortnite merch at ninjamerchstore.com and may be up just a tad...(It has hinge issues that disappointing collectors)
i am understanding what you are thinking, i totally agree with you.

Back