• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Now in Turbine Rotors!

Which sunnies should I rock more?

• Total voters

michcos

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi All,

I have recently purchased two new Oakley Turbine Rotors! They are the grey ink/ruby Iridium and the polished clear/sapphire iridium. Yes, you guessed it, couldn’t decide on one pair! Since getting them, the Ruby lenses have been winning most times, this is just a really cool looking lens, and like most Oakleys, when the sun is out, they look fantastic! I also saw a women rocking a pair of these, and she looked really great in them! The Ruby lens seems to be very soothing on the eyes, more so than other Oakleys I have had. The Sapphire lens sunnies have also got a bit of use, and also look pretty cool! - I would say the Ruby lens is my new “daily wear” and the Sapphire ones for occasional use. Which ones do you think I should be rocking? Anyway, it seems the Sapphire Turbine Rotors are now a “sellout” on the Aussie Oakley site - and I am not too surprised. If you haven’t seen these sunnies in the flesh, do yourself a favour! I am VERY happy with this design and the colours in the design!

I have also obtained some custom Turbines in various colours, including a Jade pair to match a bottle green uniform I wear for a volunteer job. Oakley is great that way, there is always a lens to match when you need it! More photos of them soon!

Best Regards, Michael.
17820971-4197-4CA7-B9CE-2F7E4A0B0303.jpeg
AC91229E-585F-4C71-85CF-FB52ED4094DE.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back