• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nuclear testers/Doomsday preppers only need apply

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I sh*t you not...
"Extremely unique New from store never used Mega Rare finding in original box please contact me for any details sold as seen in pictures the best quality products this is actually worth $5,000 directly from Oakley central facility and will be available limited time only see for your self we don't make them anymore they been used in castings and more by actors on seen and directors as a special peace of gear to survive extreme conditions when developed they were actually used to focus attention on nuclear warfare testing under NATO US military personnel great for Dooms day prepares! Few were made and is currently one of are best and most unique ever made they are authentic pure and simple if you have your hands on one of these you will understand do to the nature of its current secrecy and history not to mention value if researched with the special facility's that have provided a few to the public. I will send them with warranty by USPS the very next day payment is recived and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

Also keep in mine the gift I'm sending is extremely valuable also a collectors dream to have directly from our store and new lets just say its a new release peace from the US government to be release in the next coming years in 2016 a complete masterpiece it is very important it also has a history and its the best way to say I'm unique at what i do I'm only selling to serious bidders and giving them away as i have posted the true nature of its value is outstanding in excellence I'm in a great mood to give back to serious bidders opportunity of a life time they are the last one in the store and only sold at this special price because of Christmas and because i own one my self the item only improves and goes up on value.

You will be extremely lucky if you win the bid these are the original actual pictures from store and sold threw me. One more thing send me a message containing the word COLLECTORS SECRET and i will send to you a second gift for you just to make sure you come back and buy from me again good luck and may the best bidder win happy holidays and a happy new year to all Oakley fans. Sincerely director of central issue intelligence and warfare distribution inc LLC"

Oakley Over The Top Mega RARE Oakley Collectable Plus A Gift for Special Ratings | eBay

ha ha

looks like some pretty rare item are for sale right now!

let the hunt begin . . .

We've all seen the stress tests, guess you guys haven't seen the Oakley nuclear stress tests for OTT's :)

Back