• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Number 9

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
Won this from a zondiggity ebay auction that was not closed early, surprised the heck out of me. And in my research of Kozik stuff I found that I like a lot of it and two smorkin labbits showed up today too.
6561399023_7a96c7c7f3_b.jpg

sweet pickup Tom. your into kidrobot to? nice dude. I went to a store in Portland, OR on vacation that had a bunch of awesome KidRobot figurines, picked up a Futurama and found out i got a Nibbler. :D

sweet pickup Tom. your into kidrobot to? nice dude. I went to a store in Portland, OR on vacation that had a bunch of awesome KidRobot figurines, picked up a Futurama and found out i got a Nibbler. :D
I had not clue about kidrobot until a few days ago. I am a new fan.

nice! same here, i liked the Flores pairs so much i bought a little figurine as well! ha! can't rem if it was a kidrobot though.

nice! same here, i liked the Flores pairs so much i bought a little figurine as well! ha! can't rem if it was a kidrobot though.
do you have a pic? sounds very cool jono lol. Gotta expect Jono to have something different and rare in his collectoin! such high standards. lol.

do you have a pic? sounds very cool jono lol. Gotta expect Jono to have something different and rare in his collectoin! such high standards. lol.

Ive seen it and it looks just like the blue flores pair its a dunny figure i believe. Sweet pick up tom! i have to sell mine after a couple days of owning it :(

Back