• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Number On Oakley Arm Meaning?

maximumsport

Oakley Beginner
Hey so I got the Oakley Antix polished/warm grey glasses, on the left arm it says 03-700 which is the model number but after that number theres 131... what does that mean???

Thanks

Lol.. I'm just curious about anything when I buy something and I can't find this 131 number on the oakley site....

131 would be the dimensions so in this case possibly the length of the earstem. sometimes you might see a pair that says 55-18-128 which would be the lens,nose bridge and ear stem the 03-700 like you stated is the model number, the 131 doesnt necessarily mean its gonna be an antix, its just a measurement, the model number changes with each model (obviously) and allows you to diferentiate one antix from another model antix or a complete different pair. hope this makes sense

I get it. Now is 131 the measurement for each Antix? I know you can buy different model numbers but I don't think u can change the 131 number

Since the Antix only has one lens, the 131 is the lens measurement side-to-side, and the bridge is 0. Oakley typically doesn't use any earstem measurement since the arms are straight, not curved down at the back like most glasses.

(on Oakley's website, under the "specifications" tab on seemingly random models, the lens/bridge/vertical/diagonal measurements are listed)

Back