• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NWOT Carbon M Frame Strike 2 Gen - $215

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is my first time selling on OF but I have a NM+ Carbon M Frame Strike for sale. I don't feel super comfortable calling it new since it's 30 years old, but it's in as good of condition as it can be given its age. No cracks on the frame and none on the hinges. Oakley logo is pristine and no visible scratches on the lens, either. Comes with mint hard case.

** Only thing to note is that the hinge on one arm is tighter than the other. Both are nice and tight when arms are extended, even when held at 90 degrees.

IMG_3148.jpg
IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

I priced it based on eBay recent sales, but I'm willing to negotiate. I just don't want to undercut myself. Please send offers if you're interested. Looking for best offer around $300 + shipping w PayPal G&S

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Lovely piece of Oakley History!

Very awesome frame. Wish the lenses weren’t so boring. Otherwise I’d be interested.

glws

Bumping and lowering price a little due to boring lenses ;)

Feel free to send offers if interested!

Bump again since lots of recent listings. Price down to $300

Price drop to $250 shipped with Paypal G&S. This is probably my baseline but we'll see. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back