• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NY/NJ/CT/PA Meetup - Sunday, Sept 28th - 1:00 PM - Mahwah Bar & Grill

Close enough Basically I like 45 min from six flags... I have a season pass but I am on the PA side of the river. I grew up in bucks county like right near trenton. But my best friend lives in bergen county. plus on sunday I would go to hillsong nyc then my indy500 pb1 and me will meet up with everyone
@greg Cool i was at 6 flags last saturday with my family

Damn I wish I have a chance to meet you guys , I'm from NYC
@Boy sniper NYC aint that far, come and join us bro so that 2pnoys will be there

Last edited:
@greg Cool i was at 6 flags last saturday with my family

@Boy sniper NYC aint that far, come and join us bro so that 2pnoys will be there
I know like an hour and 15 min, but only Sunday is my availability , call of duty , maybe next time and I will invite some of our O bros , enjoy

I know like an hour and 15 min, but only Sunday is my availability , call of duty , maybe next time and I will invite some of our O bros , enjoy

Sunday is my only availability as well... Someone take the lead and just let me know when and where on a sunday!!!!!!

which day works best for you - Saturday or Sunday?

Sunday would be better for me, but if its going to be in NJ I may have to pass as much as I would love to meet many of you (traveling even 2+ hours in my current condition may be asking alot). But again don't rearrange things just for me haha, do whats best for the group, I can't imagine this will be the last time we do this...

Back