• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NY/NJ/CT/PA Meetup - Sunday, Sept 28th - 1:00 PM - Mahwah Bar & Grill

Ok guys it seems like Sunday is best for everyone!!! I am also thinking the Garden state plaza mall at the O store would be a great location for the meet. HOWEVER be warned PARKING at that mall is a ************ I personally know a guy who drove around the lot for 45 mins and didnt find 1 spot no matter how far away it was. With that being said....

Does anyone else have any locations??? Again guys I can carpool and drive people from the philly area or southern Jersey even if your in deleware and would drive to king of prussia I can drive the rest of the way!!!!

@Frogskins I hope we can make this work.

@OakleyBoss any chance you can fly into NYC for the meet and greet?

Ok guys it seems like Sunday is best for everyone!!! I am also thinking the Garden state plaza mall at the O store would be a great location for the meet. HOWEVER be warned PARKING at that mall is a ************ I personally know a guy who drove around the lot for 45 mins and didnt find 1 spot no matter how far away it was. With that being said....

Does anyone else have any locations??? Again guys I can carpool and drive people from the philly area or southern Jersey even if your in deleware and would drive to king of prussia I can drive the rest of the way!!!!

@Frogskins I hope we can make this work.

@OakleyBoss any chance you can fly into NYC for the meet and greet?

Between work and family events, I've been swamped lately, but this sounds awesome and I will try my best to make it, though I can't make any promises. Once all the details are ironed out, I'll take a look.

Thanks for organizing this! Looks like it will be a ton of fun!

Looks like we'll make this a Sunday (as that day works best for most.)

I'll check the calendar later today and will throw out two or three dates and I'll ask which day will work best for those that can make it.

After we agree on a date, I'll do my best to come up with a location (probably somewhere in Northern NJ, but open to suggestions.)

Latest Posts

Back