• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NY/NJ/CT/PA Meetup - Sunday, Sept 28th - 1:00 PM - Mahwah Bar & Grill

Wow I would love to make it but I will be up there on Saturday to see brother and plans for Atlantic city at night. I doubt I'll be in any shape to drive all the way back up. If plans change I'll certainly try to accommodate the location.

If I can't make it, have fun fellas

Wow I would love to make it but I will be up there on Saturday to see brother and plans for Atlantic city at night. I doubt I'll be in any shape to drive all the way back up. If plans change I'll certainly try to accommodate the location.

If I can't make it, have fun fellas

You will be missed... but hopefully this will be the first of many and surely this will grow maybe into a convention level in the years to come!!!

You already know that Jersey goes hard and this is how conventions start on a small level and each year it grows and who knows 10 this meeting, 20 the next, 50 after that, and then so on... I would like to fill giant stadium myself with oakleys!!!!

Even this meeting we will have up to 4 states represented maybe even 5... NJ NY PA CT and possibly DE

Back