• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying NYC & Hawaii O Store Microbags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

If you got them, I'll buy them!

Some people reacted to this post.
that Hawaii one is SICK!! Maybe it's just me and my absolute desire to leave this god forsaken hell hole called California and be at one with the land of Hawaii?? Could be...I fell in love with Hawaii when I was there last year

Hawaii was pretty awesome. Expensive tho

I lived there for a year when I was a kid. My family goes back to visit every so often. Got married on the Big Island back in'07.

Username Hidden said:
Hawaii was pretty awesome. Expensive tho
it wasn't that bad as compared to Cali....Honestly. I mean the typical stuff was more...Milk and Eggs...Gasoline was CHEAPER!!! We stayed in L.A. the night before we flew out and gas was $5.99/gal at Shell for premium...On Kauai where we stayed for a week, it was $4.25/gal at Chevron...And cheaper at Costco. It's all relative, but honestly it wasn't that bad. About the only place I found to be STUPID expensive there was Bubba Burgers. They were higher than 5 Guys, and they are stupid priced for what they are...

Username Hidden said:
it wasn't that bad as compared to Cali....Honestly. I mean the typical stuff was more...Milk and Eggs...Gasoline was CHEAPER!!! We stayed in L.A. the night before we flew out and gas was $5.99/gal at Shell for premium...On Kauai where we stayed for a week, it was $4.25/gal at Chevron...And cheaper at Costco. It's all relative, but honestly it wasn't that bad. About the only place I found to be STUPID expensive there was Bubba Burgers. They were higher than 5 Guys, and they are stupid priced for what they are...

It is all relative. The cost of living is usually matched by your wages earned, for the most part. A lot of our necessities for living are shipped from the Mainland, thus the higher prices for goods.

A small price to pay really...to live in paradise.

Username Hidden said:
It is all relative. The cost of living is usually matched by your wages earned, for the most part. A lot of our necessities for living are shipped from the Mainland, thus the higher prices for goods.

A small price to pay really...to live in paradise.
You really aren't kidding man. I honestly would jump a flight there and relocate in the blink of an eye...Nice part for me, was my first visit wasn't to the touristy junk. Kauai is so damn laid back it ain't funny. Of course it would be tough for me there being detached that much, but Maui would be a definite consideration...The scenery, climate, culture, that is all what I liked so much. But I know native Hawaiians tend to not like us Haoles, so it may take a while to break the ice if I ever do move lol

Username Hidden said:
You really aren't kidding man. I honestly would jump a flight there and relocate in the blink of an eye...Nice part for me, was my first visit wasn't to the touristy junk. Kauai is so damn laid back it ain't funny. Of course it would be tough for me there being detached that much, but Maui would be a definite consideration...The scenery, climate, culture, that is all what I liked so much. But I know native Hawaiians tend to not like us Haoles, so it may take a while to break the ice if I ever do move lol
Learn pidgin. You'll get less hate. LOL

Everytime I go back, all of a sudden my accent changes for Californian to Hawaiian. LOL

Side note, I managed to get both bags so this thread can be closed! Someone start a Hawaii thread! :D

Side, side note: Were the Hawaii and NYC bags the only store exclusive bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.