• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O And Vault Store Reviews

The Vault at the Arizona Mills Mall is filled with an enthusiastic and knowledgable staff. They are very helpful to me it's a nice shopping experience there.

When I went on vacation to Arizona the vault at mills was one of the first places I went. I got an amazing pair of polished black/warm grey oil rigs for $60 and the people there were all really awesome and helpful.

I have been to every Vault in Florida .... LOL, met some real nice employee's there, and I have been to about every O store in Fl. too. I have only had one bad experience with an employee, and that was at the international plaza mall in Tampa. This employee was uninterested at showing anything to us and more so gave me the "if your not going to buy it I have other things to do attitude" Lets say I won't stop by there if I am in the area.....

I have also been to the vault in the tanger outlets in Riverhead, New York and 2 O stores in Manhatten.....

Nice to know I'm going to theno store in tampa on Saturday. There really aren't any near me and I will be in the area so I have to stop by.

The Vault at the Park City Tanger Vault was nice. If you ever drop by, talk to Erica. Very easy-going and willing to work with you to make sure you are completely happy. Also, she is an X-Metalist and only wears the X-Squareds.

The O Store @ Cool Spring Mall in Nashville, TN is GREAT... They are friendly and very knowledgeable. Can't wait for the Vault in Opry Mills Mall to re-open next year! The Mall was flooded May 2010.

the Oakley store at the Houston TX Galleria has a helpful crew. I've bought quite a few things there, and just recently i almost walked out with the wrong hard case, but luckily the rep double checked and swapped it for me :smile:

the Oakley Vault at the Houston Premium Outlets also have a helpful team, though I'm usually just in and out of there

Back