• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O And Vault Store Reviews

We really should revive this, especially given the shift to online store purchases the brick and mortars see to be hit and miss with so many retailers. Oakley is definitely no exception.

Tempe: Probably will never go back.
Scottsdale: Furthest drive and most inconvenient to get to; my go to store in Phx. Mike and his team understand customer service, it was on display with their interactions of the customers around me, well before they knew I was a collector or a member of the forums. Not that should have an impact, but I've seen it in other businesses not Oakley related too many times where it does change the attitude for the time being.

The Simpsonville, KY Vault is filled with some of the best people ever. They just lost their manager back to the Chicago store, but everyone there is awesome. The Nashville Vault as well has some great people.

The Simpsonville, KY Vault is filled with some of the best people ever. They just lost their manager back to the Chicago store, but everyone there is awesome. The Nashville Vault as well has some great people.
Is the simpsonville store the one just south of Louisville in the outlet mall? If so that is a great store. Was there back in December and was pleased by the selection as well as the knowledgable staff.

Latest Posts

Back