• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O And Vault Store Reviews

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Hey guys, I didn't see anything on here for this so I figured I'd make a thread. I thought I'd be a good idea if we made a thread where people give reviews on O and Vault stores that way people know which to avoid and which to go to. Please post up your opinions about your local Oakley stores or ones you've visited!

The Vault at the Arizona Mills Mall is filled with an enthusiastic and knowledgable staff. They are very helpful to me it's a nice shopping experience there. Same things can be said for the Scottsdale O store. The O Store at the Tempe Marketplace is ok, but I don't get the same vibe there that I get from the other two. But that won't stop me from going there in search of something new.

The O Store at Tyson's Corner in NoVA has really nice and helpful people.

The O Store at Union Station in DC is really small but the reps there are pretty nice.

The Vault at Potomac Mills in NoVA has a mixed bag. Some reps are really nice and knowledgeable while others, who for some reason tend to be the girls, are just always trying to push stuff I don't want on me every time I stop by.

I've only been to the O Store in Columbia, MD once and I remember the girl there that day wasn't really attentive.

The Vault in Arundel, MD is awesome and the lady I spoke to was VERY knowledgeable.

The O Store in Christiana, DE is awesome as well. The one time I went there the two reps were very engaging and helpful.

The Denver O store is great

The Minniapolis O store is also sweet they even threw in 2 black microfiber bags with my shades tho this was a few years ago.

I've never had a bad experience at an O-Store or Vault, save for a cutie that was at the Ontario, CA. Vault who seemed like she just started there and didn't know anything, but she was very helpful and did her best.

I've been to: Camarillo-CA, Carlsbad-CA, San Diego-CA, Hollywood-CA, Cabazon-CA, Boston-MA, Glendale-CA, Irvine Spectrum-CA

The ones that stand out are the Boston, MA store and Oakley HQ, CA. Both stores have been outstanding experiences with knowledge and customer service.

Atlanta ( Lenox Mall ) O Store is Excellent. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Will update this post about the Vault store if I can make it up there soon

I have been to every Vault in Florida .... LOL, met some real nice employee's there, and I have been to about every O store in Fl. too. I have only had one bad experience with an employee, and that was at the international plaza mall in Tampa. This employee was uninterested at showing anything to us and more so gave me the "if your not going to buy it I have other things to do attitude" Lets say I won't stop by there if I am in the area.....

I have also been to the vault in the tanger outlets in Riverhead, New York and 2 O stores in Manhatten.....

I've never had a bad experience at an O-Store or Vault, save for a cutie that was at the Ontario, CA. Vault who seemed like she just started there and didn't know anything, but she was very helpful and did her best.

I've been to: Camarillo-CA, Carlsbad-CA, San Diego-CA, Hollywood-CA, Cabazon-CA, Boston-MA, Glendale-CA, Irvine Spectrum-CA

The ones that stand out are the Boston, MA store and Oakley HQ, CA. Both stores have been outstanding experiences with knowledge and customer service.
I'd like to visit the San Francisco, CA O Store. Seem's like Oakley's HQ Store Better have some dang good service lol.

I have been to every Vault in Florida .... LOL, met some real nice employee's there, and I have been to about every O store in Fl. too. I have only had one bad experience with an employee, and that was at the international plaza mall in Tampa. This employee was uninterested at showing anything to us and more so gave me the "if your not going to buy it I have other things to do attitude" Lets say I won't stop by there if I am in the area.....

I have also been to the vault in the tanger outlets in Riverhead, New York and 2 O stores in Manhatten.....
Have you been to the Tampa, FL store...I know someone on Youtube who works at that store lol.

I've forgotten, this is not an O store or Vault, but Bicycle Haüs is another awesome place to go, huge Oakley fans there and they have an awesome Cadel Evans window display.

Back