• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- O Backpack Recommendation(s) ...

I like the Panel Pack, except its missing the waist and chest straps. Even one would be nice. That's my only complaint. Price is excellent at only $66.50 Canadian with forces discount. I've yet to try a Sink of any kind but would like to.

I don't think you should go with the sink.....I am thinking big kitchen.......way more useful for you. ;)

The Big Kitchen. .. we are talking $250 for a backpack that I won't use but like twice a month, at most ... Maybe I should have mentioned that. Never, ever a daily deal, although I understand that the inside space & compartments of a bag are there for use whether for daily use or if for once a year use.

The Big Kitchen. .. we are talking $250 for a backpack that I won't use but like twice a month, at most ... Maybe I should have mentioned that. Never, ever a daily deal, although I understand that the inside space & compartments of a bag are there for use whether for daily use or if for once a year use.
oh...that's different.......damn......it's still a badass bag though. :p

Back