• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- O Backpack Recommendation(s) ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
I have an ES backpack like the one pictured below, but after being beaten for almost twelve years, it is about to give up the ghost. So I am in the market for a replacement, & why not an Oakley one?!

I have not ever paid attention to them at the Stores & Vaults I have been to, so as I am looking on the .com right now, I totally lost as to what might be comparable.

I do know what the Kitchen & Bathroom Sinks are, & they are definitely way too nutty for what I need ...

What I do like is the zippered, side pockets, a front zippered compartment that like flips FWD open, & obviously, the big open top to unzip from both sides.

I would like to have enough room for an overnight trip of clothes & a couple other small things ... Mine also has an inside slot for a laptop, though I never put mine in there, I do like to keep magazines or other things like that in there that I want to keep straight & the like.

I do not know what else to add. I know that I do not need the belly/abdomen belt thing, ... just the shoulder straps are satisfactory - nice, soft ones, if possible.

I will just stop here, & see if this grabs any attention.

Thanks, folks ...
download.jpg

I have an ES backpack like the one pictured below, but after being beaten for almost twelve years, it is about to give up the ghost. So I am in the market for a replacement, & why not an Oakley one?!

I have not ever paid attention to them at the Stores & Vaults I have been to, so as I am looking on the .com right now, I totally lost as to what might be comparable.

I do know what the Kitchen & Bathroom Sinks are, & they are definitely way too nutty for what I need ...

What I do like is the zippered, side pockets, a front zippered compartment that like flips FWD open, & obviously, the big open top to unzip from both sides.

I would like to have enough room for an overnight trip of clothes & a couple other small things ... Mine also has an inside slot for a laptop, though I never put mine in there, I do like to keep magazines or other things like that in there that I want to keep straight & the like.

I do not know what else to add. I know that I do not need the belly/abdomen belt thing, ... just the shoulder straps are satisfactory - nice, soft ones, if possible.

I will just stop here, & see if this grabs any attention.

Thanks, folks ...View attachment 189934

I really like the panel pack for my work everyday backpack

Not for nothing...... I've been liking the Big Kitchen.....I don't use it but I feel like it's way more functional than the kitchen sink or bathroom sink.

Lots of storage all over the place for all kinds of things....but it's a larger backpack.....but then again.... you aren't a tiny guy also. :) I mean that in a good way...... ;)

I know you dont think you need a kitchen sink, and I didnt either, but for what you plan on using it for, it would be perfect. I have used every function of that backpack, andi never thought i would. And that new red one is absolutely the baddest looking pack ever.

Not for nothing...... I've been liking the Big Kitchen.....I don't use it but I feel like it's way more functional than the kitchen sink or bathroom sink.

Lots of storage all over the place for all kinds of things....but it's a larger backpack.....but then again.... you aren't a tiny guy also. :) I mean that in a good way...... ;)
That just means there is more of Zeke to love.

I love my big kitchen so much that I now use a bathtub as well when I travel. Outstanding and looks awesome too, people always asking what it is

I know you dont think you need a kitchen sink, and I didnt either, but for what you plan on using it for, it would be perfect. I have used every function of that backpack, andi never thought i would. And that new red one is absolutely the baddest looking pack ever.
The red one was discontinued over a year ago. Wasn't it?

Latest Posts

Back