• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"O"bsessed With Oakley Much?!?!?!

Here are a few of my tell tale signs you maybe obsessed with Oakley! If you know of some post em up!

You set up your vacation destination around Vaults and O Stores and Craigslist
You have Oakley wallpapers on your phone, laptops, desktop, etc
You find yourself dipping into your kids college fund to support your O Habit
Your "O" face has nothing to do with.......
You rename the house pets after specific Oakley frames and even call your neighbor "Two Face" for no reason
You have a special belt holster that holds a container of cleaning solution and a microfiber cloth
You actually use the term nose BOMB loudly in public places
You saw that Magnesium is on the periodic chart and swear Unobtainium, O Matter, X Metal, are also there somewhere!

Fixed that for you i dont really set my destinations around the stores but i do always check the local classified ads :)
also you can add
- You find yourself identifying if the random person is wearing oakleys, and if they are what pair, from far away before you even look at the actual person.
- Your Homepage is Oakleyforum.com
- When you drop/scratch your sunglasses it is like a family member died.
- Your Glasses get cleaned more times a day than you do.

you see other people not wearing oakley you silently say "lame"
you associate all oval shaped things to the oakley logo
you tell your wife "because its a great deal" when you buy another pair
you wake up checking the forum and you check it again before you sleep
and
you treat OUR addiction like a religion when you try to convert non-oakley wearers to shift to oakley....

You do all the talking when buying glasses
You are on a first name basis with everyone at the O store
You get mad and correct the sales associate when they say the wrong lens name or frame color
You become friends with someone because you both share the love of all things Oakley
Your girlfriend gets mad when you subconsciously take her glasses and begin cleaning them whilst on a date
You see complete strangers with lesser glasses and have to hold back the urge to explain to them what they are missing out on

Back