• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O.C.D .... Oakley Compulsion Disease !

well I'm on the lookout for Splice , another pair of thumps (black or any camo) and a cheap pair of brownish 5squared so if any come up we could pm , you would let me know what your interested in and so forth ...any outside that is general fair game , seller would still get outside interest so prices would be fair but no unnecessary up bidding , or my ebay user name is t*****z so if that's in the bid you would know , The same on Gumtree / Scpock etc , I've often not bid as I've recognised the bid profile name (which usually turns out to be Fernando ...he bids on everything lol)

well I'm on the lookout for Splice , another pair of thumps (black or any camo) and a cheap pair of brownish 5squared so if any come up we could pm , you would let me know what your interested in and so forth ...any outside that is general fair game , seller would still get outside interest so prices would be fair but no unnecessary up bidding , or my ebay user name is t*****z so if that's in the bid you would know , The same on Gumtree / Scpock etc , I've often not bid as I've recognised the bid profile name (which usually turns out to be Fernando ...he bids on everything lol)

I'll have to read through this when I'm more cogent.................

Latest Posts

Back