• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Canada, why must you suck so much ?

Just google Sweden feminism. Then google Sweden immigration problem. Then thank your lucky stars you don't have to live here.
Sweden's immigration problem is like a slice of cake compared to what the US has been going through...

It's already here. Now they want our guns too. Guess they forgot this county got its freedom through the end of a barrel.

They didn't forget. They're just not Americans. They know they'll never get the guns from American hands and homes. They will, however, raise and restrict ammo so much it will be impossible to shoot them.

They didn't forget. They're just not Americans. They know they'll never get the guns from American hands and homes. They will, however, raise and restrict ammo so much it will be impossible to shoot them.
Yeah, the last thing anyone wants to do is dictate that they will take our guns...

It will NEVER happen...

And if it ever does, it will the end of the United States as we know it..

Sweden's immigration problem is like a slice of cake compared to what the US has been going through...
I was going to write a long post to explain to you how far from the truth your statement is, but I won't. As I said, you would not belive me if I told you. I wouldn't belive it if I wasn't experiencing it first hand.

Your country is in deep trouble, but my country is already lost. You would not belive what is going on here. It simply can't be explained. Insanity on an epic scale.
I believe you. I know all about the insanity in europe. Merkel invited them to europe, now they spread like a cancer.
To all american and japanese tourists : don't go to europe for a vacation, go to the middle east instead, it's the same thing, only a lot cheaper ! Probably safer too, police down there is 1000 times tougher than euro police.

Last edited:
Back