• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O.....m.....g.....

Oakley4Life

Oakley Expert
Maryland
so i was at my somewhat local mall today and i stopped into the oakley store and picked up a maxfear light holbrook. awesome pair but thats not why im writing this. i also stopped in the sunglass hut to ask if they had any oakley displays, like posters or something ( i do this often because they always get new displays ) but this guy says yeah let me check what i got. he opens this cabinet and pulls down this oakley split thump box and says we cant sell it because its missing a few things but the glasses are in it and work fine. so he hands me the box and shades and says Merry Christmas! he gave them to me for free! i couldnt even talk, i was just in total shock. i thanked the dude a thousand times and then went on my day. FREE SPILT THUMPS!!!!!! doesnt get any better then that

sweet dude! God I have a sunglass hut about a half hour from me and I keep missing oppurtunities like this...gotta go to sunglass hut this week.

congrat's man, sweet pickups today.

Back