• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Matter Twenty XX Parts

They are all over eBay and sometimes available here if you ask. I just sold a set for $12

Thanks dig,

i have seen them on ebay but was wondering if there were any other styles that might fit them as well. Some of the different colors on ebay were from Australia and going for $60.

They came in a lot of colors stock, and these days people are parting out the frames and rubber separately to get more money. Off the top of my head I know they came in-

Black
Blue
Emerald Green
Orange
Rootbeer
White

There might be even more colors than that with all the college releases that came out. I have no idea how many of those were available in replacement kits though, so in some cases finding parted out frames on ebay might be your only option. As far as sets from other frames go I'd imagine some of the frames from the time period might be close like the Minute, Eye jacket, etc. but I've never tried so I have no idea if they'd fit or not. I've never had a problem finding OEM rubber when I needed it for the XX so I never researched what else might fit.

I've been looking for a set in blue but haven't been able to locate any without paying an astronomical price.

Back