• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Rant....Catalytic converter.... California...

F012ACBB-37CC-4D36-AE5C-5EEEE0FD8736.jpeg

Anyone else getting this Catalytic converter security ad in this thread? - now that’s good programming.

Not me, i have always been the same. Guess it all depends on how you grew up.

Living in a part of town with much diversity and enrichment, followed by school days where i was, lets say, singled out........ made me who i am to this day, and even though broc said i was a "menstruating pusssy" for being sad when some birds on a nest died, i can guarantee that i am not as soft as he thinks, even though i have not killed thousands of animals as he has.
I think some non animals would be surprised by me :)👍
😿

agree man.

I love Pineapple express, knocked up, and one of my favorite movies ever, Observe and Report........ don't know want happened, but Seth got TDS and it went downhill fast, as a Canadian i thought he would worry about the clown Mr. blackface they have up there as prime minister before anything else!

Have you seen his new project, a TV series on HBO....... to watch the like/dislike ratio on youtube now, users have to install a chrome browser add on, youtube as you know have removed the dislike bottom , to "protect the artists" .... hahah, holy ****..... they do love to lie to us.

Return YouTube Dislike

well, ratio as of right now is 2000 👍 53000 👎 .........hilaroius, and check out the YouTube comments, one of the best comments section ever.

He hasn’t been the same since the showing of his American Pickle🤣

It’s funny how I was a bleeding heart liberal when I was young and now I’m a conservative. So young and naïve I was 20 years ago.
Same. I protested the F out of Bush Jr. when I was in my 20's, he rolled up near my campus around the time when the invasion of Iraq was on. Also on Occupy Wall St. For some time now I've learned it's all theatrics.

kamala-graham-48.jpg

Same. I protested the F out of Bush Jr. when I was in my 20's, he rolled up near my campus around the time when the invasion of Iraq was on. Also on Occupy Wall St. For some time now I've learned it's all theatrics.

View attachment 921080
I’ll never relinquish my disdain for that ****stain. Bush is a joke, a rino, a dirty commie.

California... Catalytic converters ...
Mine was stolen. One week ago from my parking spot in a second floor in a gated high rise... Have full cover insurance.. But still lost $1k...
Total price tag at the dealership. To repair it close to 7k... All my December allowance for oakley's gone... My honda accord now up and running... But for how long...
It's getting worse.. Car windows smash everywhere.. Retail stores theft by large groups of individuals...and now people getting rob at gun point at daylight...
If your car still has the catalytic converter..please. Make sure to have full cover car insurance....
Sound a lot like San Francisco.

It's a common thing in Hollywood. I heard a few months ago a catalytic converter was stolen at a DMV parking lot, there's gotta be irony in that somehow.

Back