• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Rant....Catalytic converter.... California...

Cut off muffler, sensors, s pipe from muffler to engine ..6k dealer fees included + my 1k...
A full stock exhaust for a brand new 2021 Honda is about 900$. O2 sensor is like 30$, maybe 100 from Honda. Something does not feel right about what you were charged. Even with high dealership prices, I believe this to be about 5k to high.

California... Catalytic converters ...
Mine was stolen. One week ago from my parking spot in a second floor in a gated high rise... Have full cover insurance.. But still lost $1k...
Total price tag at the dealership. To repair it close to 7k... All my December allowance for oakley's gone... My honda accord now up and running... But for how long...
It's getting worse.. Car windows smash everywhere.. Retail stores theft by large groups of individuals...and now people getting rob at gun point at daylight...
If your car still has the catalytic converter..please. Make sure to have full cover car insurance....
Dude, lower your deductible!
$7K to replace the converter? WTF else did they tear up?
They cut them out, so usually you need a new exhaust system. Plus the oxygen sensor if it’s close to the cat. Plus the stealership is crazy expensive

Any which way, you would have to pay your deductible. It's your insurance company that took it hard.

Back