• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Review redid their site! It's Terrible.

Congrats Dann - i like the new design better than the last one!
everything new needs a little time . . .

It'll get there, just keep letting me know what bugs you the most, and I will do what I can to improve it. What works in my brain, isn't always the best route to take.

Okay, redid the database section first thing this morning. Oddly enough I always had the functionality coded since certain portions of the Database like 'posters' didn't really have families/categories, so I needed a view all option anyway. I just added a link to the main listing, so you can grab the full list off the bat, and then added some more info per line like years of release, avg rating etc... This fixes the other grip of the columns being hard to read.

Thx Dann, youre a great asset to the o community. Without u, alot of our questions would go unanswered!

As others may have said, I liked the single page that listed every style. It takes too many clicks to get to pages now in my opinion.

None taken, it was for the best that I got the full list back up and running. I'm always a fan of identifying issues and getting them fixed.

I think actually is easier to get around on. I have been a member on if for about two years and never really post anything cause I found it a little confusing to get around on. I found it easier to find topics in the forums and the categories to move around in as well. I admit somethings could be better but over all I think you did a good job Dann. Also thanks for updating my name on the pettersons.

I seem to be the minority here but I find the new design to be a lot easier for me to find what I'm looking for. I like having things separated so I can easily jump to the bottom of a list without accidentally jumping to another family of frames. And the Soviet color scheme is instant win. You also fixed the broken links to the Oakley logos which I appreciate. :biggrin:

I also think it's great that you hopped on here to share your thoughts with us.
Love the site, love the YouTube videos, love your work. Dann's the man.

Latest Posts

Back