• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Review redid their site! It's Terrible.

Appreciate it. The goal all along was getting to the information faster. I highly recommend using the quick search box in the top menu. Unlike the old version, I expanded it to search pretty much anything in the database (by name, not by signature or frame color, etc....yet). So say you want to look up a Radar; you can either 1) know it's categorized as an M Frame 2) wait for the full list to load then scroll, or 3) just type it in as either 'Radar' and get them all, or Radar Path and just get those. If you hit on something that only has one result, then you pop right to the page. Another search I found useful was 'Asian Fit' as you get all the models that were configured that way. Finally the search 'should' interpret SKU's correctly assuming they're either the older ##-### or ##-###J ones, or the newer OO##### or OX##### ones. Some of the older apparel and accessories might not fit the mold, but I've scaled well back on those since they are a pain to maintain.

I have been checking out the site for a while now and how does one become a member of that site? Just curious, I have heard mention on this forum that it is/was an invite only type deal. Is that correct?

I am digging the new layout, but I did like the previous layout for showing the different glasses in case you didn't know exactly where to go to find a specific frame.

Interesting. I was a member of O-Review a few years back, must`ve spent the last 45 minutes trying to find the elusive link to the forum and using combinations of passwords and logins. If it is a invite only-deal that explains it. And that`s why I`m here when searching for "oakley forum"... :smile:

Back