• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a hobby fisherman since i was a little kid and with targets only peaceful fishes, but now (40 years old) my targets only the predators with spinn and fly both.

Im a hobby fisherman since i was a little kid and with targets only peaceful fishes, but now (40 years old) my targets only the predators with spinn and fly both.
I just absolutely love it amigo! I started in my younger years too!

Wooow, I never thought that: after 1 hour of my oakleyforum.com registration i will have an American Connection (like the movie The French Connection)! :D Really Thnx for you!

Wooow, I never thought that: after 1 hour of my oakleyforum.com registration i will have an American Connection (like the movie The French Connection)! :D Really Thnx for you!
You are so welcome and I am being very sincere to touch base with me if you ever need anything. ❤️

Im a graphic designer and DJ (since 1999) self-employment... :D so its really hard to sleep. I can't get no sleep (R.I.P. Maxi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back