• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O review

They should set up a crowdfunding or something, so there's more room to invest in the website. I would be glad to contribute, that website contains so much information, it's a goldmine.

No offense, but I miss O-review more than I would miss this forum and I think the combination is just perfect. Maybe it would be nice if OF would take care of the techincal part of O-Review, I don't know if I would prefer a merge, I somehow like it how it is, both have a total different feeling to it.

Last edited:
Review?

9DD1BE10-5DBD-4A2F-BBC8-29399FC9AD10.png

So is anyone who runs o-review on here? I guess to keep everything updated theres more than one guy involved in it. If its money theres enough users to crowdfund it, if its a software/ server issue then i dont see it takes weeks to fix / jump servers. Assuming everything backed up but is it possible the site informations totally lost? Hence no communication on the matter.
Surely the biggest Oakley resource has an account on the biggest forum for relaying info?

So is anyone who runs o-review on here? I guess to keep everything updated theres more than one guy involved in it. If its money theres enough users to crowdfund it, if its a software/ server issue then i dont see it takes weeks to fix / jump servers. Assuming everything backed up but is it possible the site informations totally lost? Hence no communication on the matter.
Surely the biggest Oakley resource has an account on the biggest forum for relaying info?

Only Dann has access to the the actual site backend. I and a few others here maintain the database but that’s as far as our permissions can take us. I’ll see if I can get ahold of him

Back